Friday, June 25, 2010

Walmart Truckload of Wholesale Liquidation Electronics

This Wal-mart Liquidation truckload was great. I purchased the wholesale lot of electronics from Walmart's liquidation inventory. There were ten pallets in the lot. The pallets of Wal-mart closeout electronics had many items. There was car stereos, digital cameras, navigation units, plasma H.D. T. V.'s, Blue ray systems, MP4 players.
I paid twelve thousand five hundred dollars for the truckload of wholesale liquidation electronics. I sold half of the items on Craig's List. The rest of the overstock and closeout merchandise I sold at a local flea market.I made twenty two thousand five hundred dollars on the entire truckload. I am going to order two more truckloads of Walmart wholesale liquidation electronics.

No comments:

Post a Comment